An essential product to meet essential needs.
Netsilon 7 is everything you expect from a time server: a precise and accurate time for reliable timestamping of events.
Effective and easy to use, it is a concentration of technology that meets the latest standards. This is done securely thanks to its internal time base and single sign-on protection. It meets regulatory obligations in terms of cybersecurity, an issue that is now unavoidable in all sectors of activity.
Time accuracy at an affordable price.
Its technical characteristics perfectly match the needs of non-critical systems. It synchronizes the IT network(s) and all IT equipment (computers, printers, video surveillance systems, etc.). Thanks to the accuracy of the time distributed, timestamping allows you to build an accurate and reliable database of events that occur on the network. These data enable you to monitor that the equipment is functioning correctly.
- NTP V2 / V3 / V4: Yes
- SNTP V3 / V4: Yes
- TIME + DAYTIME protocol: Yes
- Number of NTP requests per second: 7,000
- HTTP / HTTPS: Yes
- SSH v1.3 / SSH v1.5 / SSH v2 (OpenSSH): Yes
Network management and monitoring
- IPv4 / IPv6: Yes
- DHCPv4 / DHCPv6 (AUTOCONF / SLAAC): Yes
- SMTP: Yes
- SNMP: Yes
- Relay contact / External input: Yes
- Internal oscillator TCXO
- Precision (average over 24 hrs with GPS signal) 1*10-9
- Stability (average stability after 2 weeks with GPS signal) 1*10-7/day
- 24-hour holdover (after two-week GPS synchronisation at constant temperature) 5 ms
- Operating temperature From 0 °C to 50 °C
- Dimensions 487 x 245 x 44.2 mm (19” 1 U)
- Power supply (without fan) 18-36 VDC (5.5 A), 85-264 V AC, 1.9-0.75 A
- Activating/disabling protocols Yes
- Single sign-on protection Yes
- DES and AES encryptions Yes
- SSL Encryption Yes
- SCP Yes
- SFTP Yes
- SNMP Yes
|AS STANDARD||AS AN OPTION|
24 V impulses