The ultimate in time servers.
Ultra-precise and ultra-stable. This is not surprising when you consider that the oscillator on board Netsilon 11 is even more powerful. And even more accurate. In case of signal loss, the quality of its holdover enables it to maintain a precise and perfectly reliable time reference.
Time management has always been our area of expertise. We control the entire design and manufacture of our time servers. Collective intelligence can also reveal great opportunities. Thus, Netsilon 11 was developed in collaboration with experts. Syrlinks, for the low power consumption and precision of its oscillators. Qulsar, for its reliable and recognised PTP solution. So much knowledge gathered to give birth to a state-of-the-art technology.
For the most demanding sectors.
Some activities cannot be satisfied with time accuracy that is only very good: time accuracy must be exceptional. This is the case in the finance and stock trading sectors because they need the exact time to timestamp transactions and ensure the traceability of records. These two sectors are part of the critical systems to which Netsilon 11 is able to offer ultra-precise timing. Its panel of option cards enable to adapt to the most comprehensive and complex network systems. This is one of the strengths of this time server, whose quality is renowned by all those who choose a Netsilon.
Each client who has a Bodet time server receives regular product and software updates containing both functional changes and security corrections. A guarantee of quality and durability.
- NTP V2 / V3 / V4: Yes
- SNTP V3 / V4: Yes
- TIME + DAYTIME protocol: Yes
- Number of NTP requests per second: 7,000
- HTTP / HTTPS: Yes
- SSH v1.3 / SSH v1.5 / SSH v2 (OpenSSH): Yes
Network management and monitoring
- IPv4 / IPv6: Yes
- DHCPv4 / DHCPv6 (AUTOCONF / SLAAC): Yes
- SMTP: Yes
- SNMP: Yes
- Relay contact / External input: Yes
- Internal oscillator OCXO
- Precision (average over 24 hrs with GPS signal) 1*10-11
- Stability (average stability after 2 weeks with GPS signal) 1*10-9/day
- 24-hour holdover (after two-week GPS synchronisation at constant temperature) 2.5 µs
- Operating temperature From 0 °C to 50 °C
- Dimensions 487 x 245 x 44.2 mm (19” 1 U)
- Power supply (without fan) 18-36 VDC (5.5 A), 85-264 V AC, 1.9-0.75 A
- Activating/disabling protocols Yes
- Single sign-on protection Yes
- DES and AES encryptions Yes
- SSL Encryption Yes
- SCP Yes
- SFTP Yes
- SNMP Yes
|AS STANDARD||AS AN OPTION|