The clocks made in the Prestige Line technology are compact devices of high configuration capacity. The intuitive user’s menu allows you to fully customize the type of the displayed information. The devices have non-volatile memory, which stores the entered settings. The set consists of a clock, mounting hardware, a remote control or a LAN communication module. The clock may be optionally equipped with a satellite time synchronization module, a temperature probe, an industrial acoustic signaling device.
The clock enables:
- adjusting the time of displaying parameters,
- adjusting the date format,
- automatic brightness control,
- fixed time display blanking,
- automatic satellite time synchronization (option),
- automatic NTP time synchronization (option),
- automatic time change from the standard time to the daylight saving time and from the daylight saving time to the standard time,
- displaying temperature (℃, °F)
- displaying time in the 12/24-hour format
- time countdown – stopwatch function
We offer devices of different digit heights: 5cm, 10cm and 20cm. Such diversity of the glowing digit sizes enables adjusting the device to the mounting location and to the user’s needs.
- inside buildings: production halls, receptions, swimming pools, workplaces, halls, corridors, waiting rooms, schools
- outside: over building entrances (as an element of the façade raising the prestige), open sports facilities
- stations, platforms, airports, passenger information, logistics centers
- inside public transport vehicles
- in pylons, welcome signs, and in advertising and information totems
All clocks are resistant to adverse weather conditions (IP66) and have an anti-reflection surface. The comparison of the device housing technologies is shown below. Mechanical differences between the housing technologies allow you to choose an option appropriate for the mounting location and the method of installation.
|MODEL||CONTROLL||DIGIT HEIGHT||HEIGHT||WIDTH||THICKNES||WEIGHT||POWER CONS.||IP RATING|
|ZA30-L||LAN, WWW||270 mm||328 mm||616 mm||90 mm||7,5 kg||4W||IP67|
|ZA40-L||LAN, WWW||400 mm||427 mm||904 mm||90 mm||11 kg||6W||IP67|