Audio over IP systems: fast, simple setup
The Harmonys range features audio sounders, strobes, microphones and manual or remote triggering for broadcasting bells, music, messages and announcements via the IT network.
Harmonys is fast and easy to set up because it uses the existing internet network
The advantages of Harmonys Audio Systems
- Multi-task ability to make microphone announcements
- Rapid scheduling of bells thank to intuitive software
- Multiple sources web-based radio stations and streaming, CD, USB, SD card, etc.
- Manual or remote triggering of lock-down messages
Alert people fast using our light signals
Bodet offers a solution that compliments the Harmonys sounders: the Harmonys strobe beacon for nosy environments and buildings used by hearing-impaired people.
The device flashes in time with the bells emitted by luminous sounders. Interior and exterior versions of these luminous sounders are available.
Your audio system easier to manage with Harmonys apps
The Harmonys range features 3 apps to meet a variety of needs:
- Harmonys Talk turns your phone into a microphone to broadcast recorded announcements
- Harmonys Notify will trigger an alarm or a lockdown alert from a smartphone or PC
- Harmonys Stream allows you to broadcast music over the sounders
Advantages of IP technology
- Easy set-up: uses the existing IT network
- POE supply: makes wiring easier
- Fast, simple configuration of devices using Sigma software
Trigger your alarms and alerts instantly
You can trigger an alarm or lockdown alert from anywhere in your building using:
- The Lora remote control
- GSM control from a landline or mobile phone
- The free Harmonys Notify mobile and PC app