Time in the clocks can be set manually by the user or using automatic time synchronization.
NTP time server client
NTP (Network Time Protocol) – is a communication protocol supporting precise, stable and safe synchronization of clocks with any time server through the computer network. A great advantage of this solution is possibility of simultaneous synchronization of a large number of devices. The synchronization may be executed:
– from your own local time server – the Internet access is not required
– from a public remote time server – the Internet access is required
Every clock can be configured as a local NTP time server.
Advantages of NTP synchronization
– provides precise time synchronization with the NTP servers
– possibility of simultaneous synchronization of many clocks from the same server
– operation of five different time servers (1 primary and 4 alternative) provides reliable synchronization.
– changing the time server from the primary to an alternative one is carried out automatically when a failure is detected.
The NTP time synchronization is carried out via the Ethernet (the interface is included in the standard equipment of every clock).
Function of the local NTP time server
Every clock of ZAS/ZBS series may be a central clock (MASTER) which, in the LAN, will provide the time source for other clocks (Slave). In consequence, it is easy to create a clock system in which the central clock can receive time from: a public NTP server or its own internal clock.
Providing synchronized time to all clocks guarantees that everybody uses the same time source. It is extremely important for workplaces, production halls, schools, stations, platforms, etc.
|MODEL||CONTROLL||DIGIT HEIGHT||HEIGHT||WIDTH||THICKNES||WEIGHT||POWER CONS.||IP RATING|
|ZBS10-L POE||LAN / Web Panel||100 mm||170 mm||486 mm||44 mm||2,4 kg||5W||4X|